Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Character flaws

Oddly enough it is a character's flaws that endear her to me quicker than anything else. My own character flaws lack that kind of charming redemptive humanity.

I'm shallow. How do I know you ask? I tried to read a Harlequin Next title. The book is charming, well written and entertaining. But being shallow - I'm giving up on it.

There's no sense of danger, no roller coaster of thrills, no sexual tension. :~

Anyone caring to comment and prove your character and taste in literature is much better than mine is welcome to adopt this worthy little book.

Drop me a line at evannelorraine at hotmail dot com (changing to the conventional punctuation) with your snail mail addy and I'll ship you the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter