Sunday, January 06, 2008

Watching

I was thinking about football and that I really don't care to watch it. Why? Because I like to participate more than I like to watch. There's no chance of that happening with professional football. Perhaps, if I worked for an owner or was related to one of the players then I'd have enough invested to make the outcome interesting.

There are always exceptions to my rules. I've been working on a story involving voyeurism and exhibitionism and rule breaking. In my limited experience, men like watching--a strip tease for example. While women enjoying performing more than watching.

But I'm only one person. I'd to love your thoughts on watching versus performing. Do you have a preference? Are both exciting? Neither?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter