Monday, September 17, 2007

Travel adventures

Bon Jour,

I'm learning French, because I'm going to France next February. This allows me to acquire at least a minimal polite vocabulary, modern luggage and some ideas about what I want to see and do while there.

Frankly, my heart quells at the idea of going so far from my snug little home, but if not now when? How often does life offer travel chances? This will be a frugal adventure, but that may well be the best kind. Lots to do between now and then.

A plus tard! (see you later)

4 Comments:

Blogger Avery Beck said...

You know, "a plus tard" puts a lot of images in my head that are not French, but none of them are PC so I won't talk about that here. LOL

Your trip sounds like fun!! Glad you can get away for a while.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Evanne Lorraine said...

Not a French speaker, then? That's okay--I'm enthused enough for several people. LOL Though, I'm sure trips to France are going to just feed my vain and shallow character. ;)

8:23 AM  
Blogger Karen Erickson said...

Ah how exciting! My great grandmother was born and raised in France. I've always wanted to go there. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time! :)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Evanne Lorraine said...

Thanks Karen, I'm French only by marriage, but I've always wanted to visit.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter