Saturday, September 27, 2008

Six titles from the TBR shelves

All books I'm looking forward to...

Menage by Emma Holly--I've loved everything I've read by her. Her books are sexy, fun, and original.

Dockside by Susan Wiggs--I adore her contemporary work, her historicals--er, not so much. But, that's just me.

Dark Lover by J.R. Ward--I'm the last person on the planet to discover this series but it's wonderful and I've only read one!

Regency Buck by Georgette Heyer--Amazing self-control on my part, there are Geogette Heyer regencies that I haven't read even once. In my opinion there are no equals to this woman.

Bad Luck and Trouble by Lee Child--Ah, the mighty Jack Reacher, it's great series--each one a cleverly plotted page turner.

Minx by Julia Quinn I'm working my way through her backlist, still completely charmed. Pity the woman doesn't write faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter