Thursday, February 08, 2007

Writing Life

So I have this nasty miserable head cold. The kind where your nose gets sore and if you aren't honking into a kleenex then you're sneezing. I'm working anyway. Why? Ah, I think being sick and all, my head feeling pretty much stuffed with something bland and fuzzy the swamp monster is probably in charge. Nurse Ratched being out of commission for the moment, we just might get some good stuff.

Mostly I'm adding the villain bits and it is oddly cathartic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori Borrill said...

I think something's going around. Leeanne's sick, and I came down with something too yesterday. I'm blaming the folks at work making the whole place sound like a sick ward.

But having to write through it, like you.

(Oh, and stop agonizing over those submissions. You got's talent!!)

5:30 PM  
Blogger Evanne Lorraine said...

Lori, Sheila caught the cold first, but I don't think I blame mine on hers cyber viruses aren't that strong. LOL

Thanks for the cheering word. Hope we all feel better soon. Achoo!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter