Friday, September 05, 2008

Location, location, location

The other day I read a list of wildest sex locations over at Redlines and Deadlines.

Whenever I read this kind of list, I have to imagine the scene--moving motorcycles seem kind of restrictive to me. But, I get the appeal--being in the moment and unable to wait a second longer, makes me want to know more and that’s the point isn’t it? Same goes for the photo booth, the planes, and the sadly omitted trains.

I was surprised by the lack of water locales--except for under a waterfall, which sounded cold and rocky to me… Maybe I just haven’t been under the right waterfall or with the right guy….

What was very cool about this list, out of all the titles mentioned, I’d only read three. With a few mouse clicks that can be remedied.

So how about you? What is the best sex location you’ve read, imagined, or experienced? Don’t be shy--I won’t tell anyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger --xh-- said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:39 AM  
Blogger --xh-- said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter