Saturday, October 04, 2008

Six reasons the third dangerous book isn't done

1) The tasteful editor pointed out that the second dangerous book needed some revisions and they would like to release it this year (yea) so would I kindly get on the changes.

2) I'm finally getting a professional website (yea again) but, this requires time and thought and input from me. What no magic? The process is not over, but I'm really excited about doing it.

3) The weather has been lovely here, there are so many outdoor chores begging for attention that I've not yet planted the fall bulbs or re-done the deck boxes for winter or finished the front border expansion....

4) The house is not immaculate and that bothers me. Besides, I'm running out of clean undies.

5) My daughter's yard isn't done either. It seemed like a good idea at the time to volunteer to landscape for her and it is a great workout.

6) But, the most critical reason is my head can only live in one story at a time (see reason number one). What I'm going to do is put in rough place holder notes where the remaining scenes will bloom and count the first draft done. Then I will spend the next week polishing Dangerous Rescue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter