Thursday, August 31, 2006

Book buzz

Here are the results for this year’s ten out of from the top one hundred romance titles.

Not exactly buzz – huh? Nope lots of these have been around for awhile and still live in the reader’s mind.

After reading what I thought was lots of romance there are still lots of authors here I’ve never read. Three out of the top four are books I haven’t gotten to - more reading ahead.


1) Lord of Scoundrels by Lorretta Chase Category Eur Hist Romance - my grade unread

2) Flowers From the Storm by Laura Kinsale Category Eur Hist Romance - my grade unread

3) Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Crusie Category Contemp Romance - my grade unread

4) As You Desire by Connie Brockway Category Hist Romance - my grade unread

5) Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie Category Contemp Romance - my grade B+

6) Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas Category Eur Hist Romance- my grade unread

7) Outlander by Diana Gabaldon Category Time Travel Romance - my grade C

8) Over the Edge by Suzanne Brockmann Category Contemp Romance - my grade B+

9) All Through the Night by Connie Brockway Category Eur Hist Romance - my grade unread

10) Sea Swept by Nora Roberts Category Contemp Romance - my grade B-

Here's the link to the complete list - http://www.likesbooks.com/top1002004.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter