Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sample Saturday - Hiatus

Fact is (and I bet all you other writers have already figured this out) it takes a lot longer to write something than it does to read it. :) A book I can read in a few hours takes months to write. At least in my case. Why is that? Dunno - even I can type way faster than I can create a story.

Slow thinking, is part of it, and then even as slow as I go I still type three words for every one that makes it on to the page. If you've been reading here a while you've seen the changes a chapter goes through from first draft to submission.

All these words to get to my point.:) No samples for awhile - I'm getting close to finishing the current manuscript and there's a backlog of projects behind it.:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter