Monday, January 08, 2007

Writing Life

By virtue of excessive internet surfing and the always popular (with me) procrastination pattern - I've met several generous and talented women willing to share their time. As a by product I've learned the shining goal of publication is not the end to all doubts, troubles or even (horrors) rejections.

Yeah, they happen to published authors too. :( In fact, once published the pressure and expectations increase. Still the dream lives on after publication too. A better story, bigger sales, and retiring from the day job dangle seductively in front of the recently published.

Amazing, to me down here on the struggling rung, is even NY Times best selling household names still have writing related fears, hopes and dreams. More evidence to support my theory that a writer needs to embrace the journey; it never ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter