Sunday, October 28, 2007

Milestones on the road to publication

Cover art! It still gives me goosebumps. I spent way too many hours printing it out, admiring it and figuring out how to get it to post here and on myspace. Which reminds me I've never gotten that link to work on my own blogroll.

I'll try to fix that later, one of things I struggle with constantly is getting distracted from my main job--writing.

Here's the blurb for Dangerous Surrender--

Reluctant reporter, Ciara combines business with steamy pleasure when she investigates the backroom action at a local nightspot. She finds undercover cop, Zach posing as a boy-toy waiter. He’s there to find out what’s dirty at the club besides the dancing. Instead he finds is an irresistible attraction to Ciara. Seduction in the line of duty never sounded so good. Until he realizes that she’s his worst nightmare – a reporter hungry for a story.

Ciara wanted to transfer to finance but agreed to investigate one last hot lead. Tossing out caution, she finds reality much more dangerous than she ever imagined. She uncovers a shocking exposé. It has it all--sex, scandal, blackmail, and Zach. He’s in it, right up to his sexy square jaw. No matter how hot he is, she needs to remember he’s got a vested interest in keeping her in the dark. Now, with their hearts on the line, and the bad guys wearing badges, Ciara and Zach tumble into a dangerous surrender, which may prove lethal.

I'm so sorry, I don't know when it will be released but the second I know I'll tell you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter