Sunday, November 11, 2007

Writing Life

Avery Beck blogged about dreams here,

http://www.averybeck.blogspot.com/

reminding me how many I’ve had come true and how impossible they seemed in the beginning. It’s also true that not all dreams are sensible. So when should you give up on a dream? I suspect the answer is as individual as our dreams.

Here’s my criteria--

When holding the dream doesn’t add joy and richness to your life.

When chasing the dream hurts more than letting it go.

Some dreams are not meant to be realized--simply holding them adds grace notes to your world. I believe in dreams, having them, chasing them, holding them close, and sometimes letting them go free.

3 Comments:

Blogger Avery Beck said...

Hey, I'm famous! ;-)

Just stopping by to say hello. If I want my dreams to come true, I need to finish my synopsis!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Lori Borrill said...

Very well said....

6:17 AM  
Blogger Evanne Lorraine said...

Hey fellow reformed rockers--you two always inspire me.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter