Friday, September 12, 2008

Top Ten Male Sexual Fantasies

I actually combined a couple of different lists to come up with this one, the Brits reported one set of fantasies, the Aussies another, and the US a third combination. There may be even wider cultural differences, but I don't know enough of other languages to attempt that research.

IMHO, the biggest difference between male and female sexual fantasies is that women enjoy theirs as pure fantasy while men long for theirs to come true.

1. Being sexually dominated

2. Role playing sex

3. Penetrating his partner anally

4. Receiving oral sex

5. Sex with a stranger

6. Sex with an older woman

7. Being penetrated anally

8. Spanking, bondage, etc.

9. Sex with two or more women

10. Group sex

Most interesting to me are the overlapping fantasies, sex with a stranger, group sex, being penetrated anally, and of course dominating your big strong man.

Feel free to add your favorites....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Fiances number one fantasy was to have sex while in a dressing room and to play rape.

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have done all of these and I personally have found that men like getting oral or having sex with two women are the top two requests. Mind you, I am bisexual, so when they hear about that they are more open to tell me about their other fantasies. When a woman is more open about what she is willing to do the more he desires to do something more for her.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter