Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday funnies

A guy enters bar carrying an alligator.

He announces to the other patrons, "Here’s a deal for all of you. I'll open this alligator's mouth and place my genitals inside. The gator will close his mouth for one minute, then open it, and I'll remove my package unscathed. If it works, everyone buys me drinks for the rest of the evening."

The crowd enthusiastically agrees.

The guy drops his pants and puts his privates in the gator's mouth. Gator closes mouth. After a tense minute, the guy grabs a beer bottle and bangs the gator on the top of its head. The gator opens wide, and he removes his equipment unscathed.

Everyone buys him drinks.

Then he says: "I'll pay anyone $100 who's willing to give it a try."

After a while, a woman in the back of the bar raises her hand. "I'll give it a try, but only if you promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter