Thursday, June 21, 2007

Writing life

Darn word meter stalled again. I spent the day reading nice normal size print on the New Concepts Publishing contract, filling out a cover art questionnaire, writing blurbs,and an author bio. Doesn't sound like much does it? Nevertheless the happy list of chores mushroomed in my mind and crowded out the current story.

Still don't have any idea on release date, if I get to keep my title, or if revisions are required. For tonight, I'm an optimist. That means the book will keep its present title Dangerous Surrender . It will get a great cover, there will be few revisions, and lots of readers will love the story.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marly Mathews said...

Congrats, Evanne! Nice looking blog you have here, I'm going to add you to my blog link list! :)

~Marly

1:56 AM  
Blogger Evanne Lorraine said...

Hi Marly!

Thank you for stopping by and for the blog link add - I'm a techno weenie and haven't even succeeded in adding myspace to my links. :(

Your blog is lovely. I'm still looking forward to your book but it is going to have to be a reward read when the current novel is done. Back to the writing cave.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter