Monday, June 25, 2007

Writing life

I was going to write about author loops and how impressive everyone else's productivity and work ethic is -- but then silly blogspot wouldn't let me log in. Tried an end run by logging into gmail first. No go, gmail won't let me in either. Nor will they allow me to report the problem since I no longer exist in their cyber system. Shaking head sadly. The internet is right up there with electricity and running water on my list of things I need to be happy.

Since I tricked the blog into recognizing me - maybe the email program will work too. Gee, I hope so.

3 Comments:

Blogger Evanne Lorraine said...

Still no regular access grrr

6:13 PM  
Blogger Evanne Lorraine said...

Still no access grrrr

11:08 AM  
Blogger Evanne Lorraine said...

Being the totally nerdy person I am I stopped by Google's report a problem not listed screen, but Google refused to recognize my existence for the purpose of reporting glitches . . .

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter