Monday, August 06, 2007

Writing life

All my regular readers know I read, write, eat and sleep romance, suspense, and erotica. I’m not delusional enough to think this makes me well rounded. Luckily, I have the hoodlum cat, and holy terror dog keeping me grounded in the real world.

The cat is very critical. He won’t even listen to blurbs without cleaning his butt or rolling over and going back to sleep. The dog is perfectly willing to listen to lengthy discussions about character motivation, plot points, or dialogue. She’s not much on comments and requires both a leash and walking to concentrate. Once back in the office, she loses focus, nodding off in the early pages of reading.

I’m not taking their boredom personally, neither one of them likes Tolstoy either.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori Borrill said...

LOL, I think you're playing to a tough crowd. If you write something that can hold a cat's interest, I'd sure like a copy of it!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Evanne Lorraine said...

Lori, you're right neither one of them has much of an attention span--though if I had fins, gills, and scales I could rivet the cat. LOL

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter