Saturday, February 24, 2007

Writing life

Submitted the re-envisioned story and as soon as I get caught up with the dust bunnies and laundry I'm sure I'll be pacing about thinking about what next.

With me, it is never a shortage of ideas, but always a shortage of time.

I love Presents - is this a case of admiring what I'm not good at? Quite possibly. Never the less I'd love to write another one. I adore tropical island fantasies. Especially in the winter time.:) Doesn't a private island with Mr. Wonderful in residence sound delightful?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori Borrill said...

Evanne! Congrats! That's got to be a good feeling. Take a break and enjoy doing nothing for a short while.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Evanne Lorraine said...

Hi Lori,

You are due to hear back from the lovely editor anyday - yes? Here's hopiong for small revisions for you.:) I'm expecting lengthy revisions myself :(

Evanne

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter